http://www.one.org
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Dangerous Liason

Jason Mraz; The Remedy

K GU TIME. DON'T READ THIS PZL. 8D;;

HAH.
I've been playing GU for like, 3 days ( technically, less even ) and I'm already like, 85% towards finishing the game. WHY IS EVERYTHING HAPPENING SO FAST?! D8;;
Oh, and I found about alot of stuff that I didn't get to see the first time. It's like my first time playing it. ( when its not ) XD More wallpapers pzl.
I shall list all my fave pairings thar ( in order ). 8D

Kuhn x Haseo - Haseo gets mad at Kuhn cause he's a flirt. Hahaha, too cute. *Q*

Pi x Haseo - ROFL, yea. Pi's seme cause Haseo's forever uke. And I like that scene where he saved her from that AIDA thing. "I'll save you, I swear!" PLUS HE BLUSHED <333

Kuhn x Pi - Love these two~ ( but this leaves Haseo single D8;; ) Mainly cause Pi's alot like Haseo, like she gets mad at Kuhn when he's flirting and whatnot. :3

Matsu x Haseo - Matsu'soldPKnamethatIforgot x The Terror of Death. Hott. XDD

Death x Atoli - PZL DIE ATOLI I HAET U

ANYTHING AS LONG AS I GET ZELKOVA <3

< /end GU >

Jigo's coming here. :D
I hope he helps me get past that dragon thing in FFX hahaha.
Pzl save me Jigo. DDD:

K PIC TIME

Omfggg FLASHBACK! XD

this is my gameface

ricacaca.

hello! my name is rica, but you can call me by my japanese name, sailormoon. i am a kawaii neko desu desu-chan. i enjoy making peace signs in photos and dying my hair to unimaginable levels. also, please do not take me seriously. and if you happen to be kuya, GET OUT NOWNFDNGFNVCDFHSDFH.

iPod.

You and I by Jason Mraz
1234 by Plain White Ts
Roxanne by The Police
Crack the Shutters by Snow Patrol
Perfectionist by Landon Pigg

Backstage.

Layout© Rica E. 2008
Render © 0kiwi0

Layout info;
Tools: Photoshop CS2
Brushes from some site that doesn't exist anymore lol
inspired by the song Vienna by The Fray

Shout.