http://www.one.org
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Boredom Strikes

I was looking through my links, and when I got on Mai's I found this. :D
Seems pretty long. It'll kill a few mins. Long enough for DN to load, hopefully.

1: - Spell your name without an E,S,H,I,M,A:
RC
2: - Are you single?
ye
3: - What’s your favorite number?
330 ( march 30 )
4: - Favorite colour?
Orange and grey. :D
5: - Least favorite color?
Yellow, the color of pee. D:
6: - What are you listening to?
nothing. o_o
7: - Sins?
a lot
8: - Are you happy with your life right now?
yessa
10: - what was/is you favorite subject in school?
math
11: - Do you shop at hollister/abercrombie/AE?:
abercrombie
12: - How do you make money?
i wait for mondays and yay, allowance.
13: - Where did you graduate from?
SSC-W
14: - Are you outgoing?
nah
15: - One word to describe you?
Culk 8D
16 - Do you like Big Macs?
too big.
17:- Do you own big sunglasses?
Glasses count? XD
18:- Where do you wish you were right now?
fully booked
19: - What should you be doing right now?
exercising? haha
20: - Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
nah

THE CANS:
Can you blow a bubble?: ye
Can you dance?: i lost at ddr and never danced again
Can you do a cart wheel?: no D:
Can you touch your toes?: for like, a split second.
Can you whistle?: SHUT UP WHISTLING IS FOR LOSERS D8
Can you wiggle your ears?: wish i could
Can you wiggle your nose? does flaring it count?
Can you roll your tongue?: ye


THE DIDS:
Did you ever want to be a doctor?: yea. like, 2nd grade.
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?: naah. no fire fighting for me.

THE DO'S:
Do you believe in God?: ye
Do you know how to swim?: ye
Do you like roller coasters?: YE
Do you own a bike?: yea. a neglected one.
Do you think you could be on those reality shows?: Sure, I live in Laguna anyway. XDD No beach though. Park?

THE DOES:
Does hair loss run through your family?: no idea
Does your car get good gas mileage?: well, it has a tv?
Does your family have family picnics?: nah

THE HAVES:
Have you ever been to the ocean?: ye
Have you ever gone fishing?: nah. o_o

THE HOWS:
How did you find out about Myspace?: internet. haha.
How many of your friends on it have you seen?: don't have myspace. o_o
How much money do you have on you right now?: few thousands for manga. 8D

THE LASTS:
Last person you hung out with?: Family. Oh, and cousins.
Last thing you said out loud?: That watermelon is HUGE
Last thing someone said to you?: good night

THE WHATS:
What was the last restaurant you ate at: Kenny Rogers haha. XD
What was the last thing you bought?: food, I think
What was the last thing you had to drink?: water + ice
What was the last thing you watched?: MadTV

THE WHOS:
Who is your newest friend you added to Myspace?: Jeebus.
Who was the last person you IM'd?: Roxanne
Who talked to you on the phone last?: Dosia
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: Myself. 8D
Who was the last person to leave you a comment: Avi on Dev

CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out? ye
Ever cried yourself to sleep? ye
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder? nah
Ever cried over the opposite sex? nah
Do you cry when you get an injury? nah
Do certain songs make you cry? ye
Do certain movies make you cry? POKEMON. DDD:

HAPPY SECTION:
What makes you happy? losta stuff
Do you wish you were happier? wouldn't hurt if I were.
Is being happy overrated? nah
Can music make you happy? yupyup

LOVE SECTION:
How many times have you had your heart broken? cvdzafbgdf
Have you ever broke up with someone and wished you hadn't? nah

HATE SECTION:
Do you actually hate anyone?: ye
Ever made a hit list? what, like a revenge journal? haha nah.
Have you ever been on a hit list? maybe. let me be your lightning rod of hate. 8D
Are you a mean bully?: WHAT NO i am the nicest person in the world. ahahaha. Srsly, I've made a lot of people cry. XD

SELF ESTEEM SECTION:
Is your self-esteem extremely low?: nuu
Do you believe in yourself?: sure
Do you wish you could be someone else?: like celebs, sure.

LOOK AT ME:
What is your current hair color? blacketh.
Current piercings? ears.
Have any tattoos? i have moles? D:
Straight hair or curly? had it straighted. o_o kinda wavy now tho.

CURRENTLY WEARING:
What color shirt are you wearing? white
Shoes?: barefoot 8D
Necklaces?: scapular, as always

HAVE YOU EVER:
Hugged someone? ye
Been on the phone until the sun came up? no way :/
Laughed so hard you peed in your pants? whoa i wish. 8D

THE LAST:
Person you talked to in person? dad
Person you talked to online? kasumi
Time you had a shower? this afternoon
Do you like surveys?: to kill time.
What kind of shampoo do you use?: kerastase

CURRENT:
Current mood: bored
current hair style: down and in my face.
Current desktop picture: on my mom's pc, some default wallpaper. tho I'd prolly get some KHII one. 8DDDD

I HATE: raisins
I MISS: DLSZ
I HEAR: the TV
I REGRET: alot.
I LIKE: YOU. O:
I DANCE: if I was paid
I GOT THIS SURVEY FROM: Mai
I SHOULD: exercise or something.

[WHEN YOU SEE THIS NAME YOU THINK OF...]
RYAN: cabrera? o_o
DOUG: DOG!
JOHN: jacob jingle heimer schmit. (his name is my name too~)
SCOTT: that old OC I made which I gave up on. XD
KENNY: OMFG THEY KILLED KENNY

[IN THE LAST FEW DAYS, HAVE YOU...]
GOT HIGH?: nah
GOT DRUNK?: nevar. D8
CRIED?: nah
HELPED SOMEONE?: yup
GOTTEN ILL?: nah
GONE TO THE CINEMA: nah
GONE OUT FOR DINNER?: yup
SAID "I LOVE YOU"?: nah

[WOULD YOU EVER...]
1. EAT AN INSECT?: if I was like on fear factor or something.
2. BUNGEE JUMP?: suuurre
3. HANG GLIDE?: sure
4. KILL SOMEONE?: WHAT NO WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT. *cough*
5. WALK ON HOT COALS?: Sure. Like those guys on TV
6. GO OUT TO EAT WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER?: that.. would be awkward
7. GO OUT WITH SOMEONE FOR THEIR REPUTATION?: for money?
8. BE A VEGETARIAN?: sure. pasta all day?
9. PURPOSELY HURT SOMEONE? suuuuure.
10. RUN A RED LIGHT?: i don't drive anyway. XD
11. DYE YOUR HAIR BLUE?: OKAE! for cosplay or something
17. MAKE SOMEONE CRY?: already did. D8
19. STAY UP ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT: and this too.

[THE LAST PERSON WHO...]
1. SLEPT ON THE SAME BED WITH YOU?: Sis
2. SAW YOU CRY?: myself
3. YOU SAW CRY?: hrm. can't remember.
4. WENT TO THE CINEMA WITH?: family
5. WENT TO DINNER/LUNCH WITH?: family+cousins
6. THAT CALLED YOU ON THE PHONE: Roxanne
7. THAT YOU CALLED ON THE PHONE: I don't like the phone. :(
8. TEXT YOU: Kuya lost my phone a long time ago haha
9. MADE YOU LAUGH: Jon Heder. XD

[DO YOU PREFER]
1. FLOWERS OR CANDY ?: Candy is Dandy (wtf?)
2. GRAY OR BLACK?: gray
3. COLOR OR BLACK?: color. black is depressing
5. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?: sunset. prettier colors.
6. STAYING UP LATE OR WAKING UP EARLY?: both.
7. COKE OR PEPSI?: neither. but coke, for the sake of my father's job. XD
8. SUMMER OR WINTER?: winter. because we don't have it. D:
9. FOOTBALL OR BASEBALL?: football. as in, soccer.

FINISHED. 8D
PS. I just got off the phone with Roxanne, and I know theres a question here about the last person you got off the phone with. But I'm too lazy to look for it so yea. :/

this is my gameface

ricacaca.

hello! my name is rica, but you can call me by my japanese name, sailormoon. i am a kawaii neko desu desu-chan. i enjoy making peace signs in photos and dying my hair to unimaginable levels. also, please do not take me seriously. and if you happen to be kuya, GET OUT NOWNFDNGFNVCDFHSDFH.

iPod.

You and I by Jason Mraz
1234 by Plain White Ts
Roxanne by The Police
Crack the Shutters by Snow Patrol
Perfectionist by Landon Pigg

Backstage.

Layout© Rica E. 2008
Render © 0kiwi0

Layout info;
Tools: Photoshop CS2
Brushes from some site that doesn't exist anymore lol
inspired by the song Vienna by The Fray

Shout.