http://www.one.org
Friday, February 16, 2007
Lazy Afternoon

This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race- Fall Out Boy

yayayay new sig! [x]
It's supposed to be transparent, but only at the SMPAC boards, though. I really like it, even though it's really simple. I think over half of the time I used making this was for finding good quality KH2 screenshots, haha. You have no idea how amazingly hard it was. Originally, I made it for my friendster BG ( which it is now ), but it wasn't even fully shown there and I thought like 'what a waste,' and tadaa(!), Sig! :D

Well, enough about that. Okay, moving on..

Half day. We didn't do anything during math time. Arm wrestled with Gabby for.. I forgot. Anyway. Gabby broke my arm. ( if you're reading this right now, I hope you feel terribly guilty. ;D ) crycrycry. I can never draw. I can never play the piano I can never write. I can never type use my right hand. Ahh.. yet another waste. Well, she won my humility. But I got it back through other means, yayay. Arielle was rejoicing when I lost, but I won her dignity through a tic-tac-toe game a long time ago! Hah! IN YOUR FACE, ARIELLE. D: So I wrestled gently tapped her since she laughed when I lost and she fell down and Gabby saw her undies. Who doesn't have her humility now, huh?!

Plus, cards out! Which my mother didn't go to, so I don't have mine yet. Rawr.
Oh, and I finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Iloveitmwuahaha. *rapes Kyon*

And, thats it. Lately, internet has been really boring.
FFX pzl.

PS.
She's kinda annoying now, make her go away pzl.
She just doesn't fit, it doesn't feel right. :<

this is my gameface

ricacaca.

hello! my name is rica, but you can call me by my japanese name, sailormoon. i am a kawaii neko desu desu-chan. i enjoy making peace signs in photos and dying my hair to unimaginable levels. also, please do not take me seriously. and if you happen to be kuya, GET OUT NOWNFDNGFNVCDFHSDFH.

iPod.

You and I by Jason Mraz
1234 by Plain White Ts
Roxanne by The Police
Crack the Shutters by Snow Patrol
Perfectionist by Landon Pigg

Backstage.

Layout© Rica E. 2008
Render © 0kiwi0

Layout info;
Tools: Photoshop CS2
Brushes from some site that doesn't exist anymore lol
inspired by the song Vienna by The Fray

Shout.