http://www.one.org
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Family Day ( Without the Family )

Steve Conte- Stray

Hmm. As of right now, I am missing Hale. But, to stay positive, I shall rephrase that and say-- Hale is missing me! ( because I am such a genious ) Anyway, not that I really care. If it was Interpol or TBS though, thats another story.

Family day. First off, we were late for mass. Although that was Kuya's fault, he was the one who drove us there in the first place, so, moving on.. Mass. Good Lord. Maybe it's just me but do all the priests in this area give homilys as long as the mass itself? And to top it all of, we were stading. ( since we were late. ahem. ) Afterwords, Big Chill ( yumyum ) and we're off.. back home!

Home : FFX ( Where Seymour never dies ) And... back to school at 2:30-ish.

Back to school. Marrige, field demo, gabby's posse(?), and the works. Everyone says I missed all the fun parts, but who cares about them. D: More fooling around. ..Got married to Dosia ( again ), I actually bought rings ( 20 pesos ea, you big spender ) for that. I was the priest for the Yguico-Conejero wedding. I feel so proud and grown up ( wtf? ). Then, change into costume time. All the CRs were locked. But, using my mad detective skills ( being the Sherlock Holmes that I am ) we changed in the male's CR in the grade school building ( many many spiders ). There was this annoying little girl who tried to use her cuteness to cut ahead of me. Only thing is, she wasn't cute. Nowhere near. But being the incredibly nice and considerate person that I am, I let her through. You'd thing that the little satan would be happy, but no, she said she'd karate chop me. I am dead and now a ghost typing this blog.

Field demo. Tried to smile, but in the middle my watch got loose and it was constantly moving which distracted me, because I am so lucky. Plus, I did't have suspenders. Thought I have to admit, I was hotter than most men ( deflate head pzl ). Then a buncha posers ( winkwink gabby ). And people bringing skateboards and scooters to family day. Jeebus, aren't we supposed to bring our families to family day? Does that mean I could've come in in a bike and bike around the school or something? Because that would be really funny. Do I sound annoying? If I do, I do not care this is my blog anyway and I am a ghost ( boooo ). If I don't, good for you! And if you love me, buy me Death Note 7 please. ( this was actually an excuse to say the last line ) Anyway, moral: not everyone is blessed with common sense, no matter how 'common' it is.

Drive home. So then, Gabby brought me home in her limo for poor people as I gave directions to the driver through a very high tech and complex device ( the knock-on-the-divider-and-point-which-way-to-go system ). Glad I didn't have to walk.

Computer. And, here I am. Alone. In my house. A ghost, bored out of her mind. Rest of the family is out at some party, which I couldn't attend because I had to go to the field demo program thing. Some family I have. Lalalala I'm smiling.

This is an amazing long and boring blog and if you reached this part, I congratulate you! Here is your prize, a naked L eating cake!

this is my gameface

ricacaca.

hello! my name is rica, but you can call me by my japanese name, sailormoon. i am a kawaii neko desu desu-chan. i enjoy making peace signs in photos and dying my hair to unimaginable levels. also, please do not take me seriously. and if you happen to be kuya, GET OUT NOWNFDNGFNVCDFHSDFH.

iPod.

You and I by Jason Mraz
1234 by Plain White Ts
Roxanne by The Police
Crack the Shutters by Snow Patrol
Perfectionist by Landon Pigg

Backstage.

Layout© Rica E. 2008
Render © 0kiwi0

Layout info;
Tools: Photoshop CS2
Brushes from some site that doesn't exist anymore lol
inspired by the song Vienna by The Fray

Shout.