http://www.one.org
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Brilliant World

Nightmare; the WORLD

Haha. Deathnote is so, so.. supercalifragilisticespialadocious. <33
It's weird like, in the manga, L is like this god of hott.
But in the anime, Light kinda seems cooler, and L doesn't seem as awesome.
What kind of sick joke is this. D:

This has been such a busy week. Good lord. Plus my gaia shop's been taking up all my time. This is harder than I thought it would be. Hmm. Tho I did say it was a busy week, nothing seems to pop into my head. Weird. Well, there was this one scene during swimming class;

Rica: I never thought that I'd see you shampooing, Gracia.
Gracia: [ I forgot what she said o_O ]
Rica: Nor that I'd see your armpits.
Arielle: Thats another thing you should shampoo.

=))

Completed Commission:
[x] [x] [x]




( why is it that people you know iRL seem so different OL? )

this is my gameface

ricacaca.

hello! my name is rica, but you can call me by my japanese name, sailormoon. i am a kawaii neko desu desu-chan. i enjoy making peace signs in photos and dying my hair to unimaginable levels. also, please do not take me seriously. and if you happen to be kuya, GET OUT NOWNFDNGFNVCDFHSDFH.

iPod.

You and I by Jason Mraz
1234 by Plain White Ts
Roxanne by The Police
Crack the Shutters by Snow Patrol
Perfectionist by Landon Pigg

Backstage.

Layout© Rica E. 2008
Render © 0kiwi0

Layout info;
Tools: Photoshop CS2
Brushes from some site that doesn't exist anymore lol
inspired by the song Vienna by The Fray

Shout.